Sunday 16 December 2012

Welcome Miss Matatabi!

I am thrilled to announce my newest blog sponsor Miss Matatabi!


Miss Matatabi is an Etsy store owned and run by Frances. She is based in Japan, and stocks an awesome range of Japanese fabrics. Most of my Melody Miller stash has come from Frances, so I can personally attest to her fabulous service and extremely fast postage :o)

Frances is offering 20% off all fat quarters through Monday 17th December - so get in fast for some awesome bargains! This includes Nursery Versery by Heather Ross, Melody Miller, Echino and loads of others.

So what fabric loveliness can you find at Miss Matatabi?

How about a huge selection of nani IRO



Melody Miller's Ruby Star Spring and Ruby Star Shining:





And a great selection of other cotton and linen Japanese fabrics. She even has a free shipping section, with some seriously gorgeous sewing tapes and trims!

You can follow Frances on her Blog, Facebook, Flickr and Twitter.

I hope you'll hop over and check out some of her wares :o)

xx Jess


5 comments:

elnorac said...

Sweet! I'll go check out her shop! Thanks for telling us about it.

Teje Karjalainen said...

Looks beautiful! Thank you for letting us know - I'm on my way to see more! x Teje

Rosa said...

That`s fabulous!

Lucy | Charm About You said...

Congratulations on the new sponsor! Looks like a great shop :)

Alyce @ Blossom Heart Quilts said...

Congratulations Jess!!!