Friday 20 April 2012

Liebster Blog!

Ok so this post is quite overdue. A few weeks ago Cherie (who blogs at I be's Cheraldine) nominated me for a Liebster Blog award. Then a bit after that Libby at Miss Beau Jangles did too. And then today Shawn at Creative Inspiraciones nominated me too. Sorry for being slack ladies, I'd love to accept the award!

The award is given to worthy blogs with less than 200 followers. The rules are as follows:

  1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
  2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
  3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
  4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
  5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.

So I need to choose my favorite 5 blogs with under 200 followers. 

1. Jess at Scrappy and Happy - lovely Jess always makes the time to comment on my posts, and makes some really, really great stuff. 

2. Jennie at Eclectically Delicious. Jennie is the amazing talent behind the fabulous arty entries into the Aurifil challenge recently held by Lynne at Lily's Quilts. Plus she is awesomely nice - she gave me heaps of awesome help on my comment numbering issues, which are now solved. Thanks Jennie!

3. Jodi at Tickle and Hide - go check out her blog, she makes gorgeous stuff!

4. Marika at Live, Laugh, Love, Sew - a fabulous quilt maker and fellow fabric addict.

5. Heather at Crafting... again, makes beautiful stuff!

Go check out their wonderful blogs!

xx Jess

6 comments:

Jess @ Scrappy n Happy said...

Thanks so much Jess! I am honoured!

Deborah said...

Congrats. Well deserved on all grounds!

Anonymous said...

Thank you !

Jennie P. said...

Thanks Jess, I am honored! Now to find 5 bloggers to award this to in return.

Cherie said...

Thanks for accepting the award..though it took you some time =P

Lucy | Charm About You said...

Congratulations and great choices :)