Tuesday 27 December 2011

Bloggers Choice Fat Quarter Bundle



This was hard. Like, really hard. So many beautiful fabrics to choose from over at the Fat Quarter Shop - and I really didn't look through the whole shop I kind of chose my favorite designers/manufacturers. The colours I've chosen are a little outside my usual choices, but I love green, grey and purple so I'm pretty happy with what I ended up with (I think I had about 40 in my picasa album initially, and then whittled it down to these). 


I started with Ruby Star Spring and worked from there.





1. Ruby Star Spring Purple Bee and Lace Stripe Yardage SKU# JG-56100-102A, 2. Hyperreal Garden Flamingo Labyrinth Yardage SKU# HG-7409, 3. Nature Elements Moonbeam Yardage SKU# NE-108, 4. Oval Elements Chartreuse Yardage SKU# OE-907, 5. Pure Elements Cabernet Solid Yardage SKU# PE-400, 6. Pure Elements Verve Violet Solid Yardage SKU# PE-401, 7. Girls World Vibe Magenta Carrie Yardage SKU# PWJP058-MAGEN, 8. Taza Neutral Ribbon Damask Yardage SKU# PWDF110-NEUTR, 9. Heirloom Amethyst Blockade Blossom Yardage SKU# JD48-AMETH, 10. Oval Elements Crocus Yardage SKU# OE-908, 11. Prince Charming Olive Dew Drop Yardage SKU# TP12-OLIVE, 12. Garden District 54" Wide Green Cakewalk Yardage SKU# SAHB001-GREEN, 13. Heirloom Chrysanthemum Chrysanthemum Yardage SKU# JD51-CHRYS, 14. Heirloom Blush Opal Yardage SKU# JD52-BLUSH, 15. Pure Elements Burnt Orange Solid Yardage SKU# PE-406

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi !
I just wanted to let you know that we can't see the picture... But I'm sure it's really beautiful ! I did the challenge too and ended up with 25 fabrics !!

Pepe said...

Wow! I like purple with grey! Good idea!

Lisa said...

Oh, I just LOVE your choices! I've been putting off working on this but you may just have inspired me to get on it already!!!

leanne said...

hey Jess - you must have good taste (I've just discovered we've used a few of the same fabrics!) - maybe its the tasmanian coming out !!

shareit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
theemees said...

useful source Read Full Report hop over to this website replica gucci handbags Continued click here to find out more