1. First up, I want/need to get this one finished (by this coming weekend). It is partially quilted, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem to finish it up this week.
2. Marcelle goes Retro - I have only just started this one, but I'd like to try and get it finished to enter into Island Quilts (my local quilt show) so it needs to be done by the 1st June.
3. I've ordered a packet of Umbrella Prints trimmings for the Umbrella Prints Trimmings Challenge - and the deadline for that is the end of May, so it's going on the list.
4 and 5. I'd really like to get these giant star baby quilts done as well - one is quilted and just needs binding, the other needs to be quilted and bound.
6 and 7. These blocks have been languishing for over a year, and rather than make a twin size quilt (which was the original intention as I was supposedly pattern testing for Jess of Sew Crafty Jess. Yeah, that went well.) I'm going to make two smaller child lap sized quilts to sell.
8. I'd like to get my Charming Liberty quilt finished up - I just need to decide on backing and get it quilted and bound. This one is for one of my best friends - we are doing a skill swap (she is an awesome graphic designer/artist and will be designing a logo etc for me).
9. Birds and Bees Colourblock quilt. This is HUGE so I've been putting off quilting it, since it will take a looong time.
10. Mendocino/Oakshott quilt. I really, really want to get back to this one soon(ish).
As tempting as it is to keep adding more onto this list, I'm pretty certain (okay, absolutely certain) I won't get all of these done let alone more. As it is, I'm going with the put almost everything on the list and then hopefully I'll feel motivated to work on at least one at any time.
Linking up with the fabulous Katy.
That's some list Jess. I look forward to seeing some lovely finishes, especially the Mendocino!
lots of quilting on your schedule then :-) They are all gorgeous projects.
That's a daunting list! You have lots of lovely projects on the go, good luck with finishing lots of them this quarter :)
Lordy! Good luck!
piece of cake ;-)
good luck - always good to aim high!!
that's the same attitude towards my list that I took although I like what's on yours better! good luck
No shame in quilting, Jess!! Just plug away at it and what gets done gets done, and what doesn't will wait for another day. You have a beautiful lineup of projects I must say!
That's a fabulous list! I can't wait to see your quilting....that's something I need to work on more.
Good luck! Especially with #1, you haven't time to be writing posts, you have a quilt to finish ;o)
I'm scared to make a list! My friend has a rule, finish 2, then she gets to start one.
Rosemary B here:
haha list of Shame.... You are so GUILTY of being adorable.
You can come over to my house and see shame on steroids -- no actually, I am too exhausted for shame.
I am trying though.
I am caring for my 90 year old parents, they keep me busy, it is like have twins lol.
I love your projects and I know they will be beautiful.
Tomorrow I am going fabric shopping, I have a gift cert and 2 $50 living social vouchers I MUST use. WOW!
happy Wednesday <3
love your maple leaf quilt, have one on my list to finish. Good luck
Wow! And i thought my list was epic! You have a whole lot of awesome happening over here Jess!
I love your birds and bees colourblock top. Cannot wait to see how you quilt it!! Looking forward to seeing more of your new Marcelle as well. Good luck with your list!
Post a Comment