My list (in no particular order) for Q1 is:
1. Sherbet Pips Lucky Square quilt.
I'm pattern testing this for Jess (Sew Crafty Jess) and need to have the quilt top pieced by the end of January at the latest - and I'd love to get it completely finished by the end of the quarter. I have the backing and binding ready to go as well, so I don't have any excuses on this one. In fact, piecing starts tonight!
2. HFWYG QAL quilt. I would love to get this one finished up - I'm still trying to decide on border/s (I'll probably just use the background fabric though) and the back but I've decided how to quilt it, so it shouldn't take too long to get it done. Famous last words?
3. Bird and Bees Colour Blocks quilt. This is probably my most ambitious quilt in the list. Make that my most ambitious quilt to date. I've only done a couple of the sections, and it's going to be mahusive (full queen size - my first!) and will probably take a couple of weeks just to quilt it (which may end in tears - I've never attempted quilting such a big project). But I'm really, really excited about this one, and want to finish it while the excitement is fresh ;o)
4. Retro Flowers. All the hard work is done on this one - the curves are all pieced and trimmed, I just need to sew the last seven lots of petals together and put the quilt top together. No idea on a quilting plan yet, but hopefully that'll come while I'm finishing the top. Another one I keep leaving (started last May I think) but everytime I pull it out I fall in love with it over again, so I would love to finish it up in the nearish future, and get it hanging on the wall.
5. Stained quilt. I've only pieced one block, but the rest is cut and waiting in little bags. Another one I absolutely adore, just need to knuckle down and get it finished :o)
6. Swoon. This one has been on the back burner for a loooong time - and honestly I've fallen out of love with it. So I've decided to keep it to the five blocks I've done and make a baby sized swoon (the fifth will be part of the back). I adore the pattern though, so I will definitely make a full sized one at some stage (possibly Peacock Lane/Madrona Road?)
7. Tea for Two - can't show you the top for this yet (Alyce is putting the finishing touches on the pattern so it shouldn't be long) but the quilt top is made, there is a quilting plan, and I am completely in love with it. Hoping this will be a finish sometime this month :o)
So seven finished quilts in three months. Crazy? Probably. But I'm determined to give it my best shot!
If you're keen to join the FAL fun, head over to Leanne's blog and link up your WiPs - it's open for another week :o)