I've had an urge to do something improv for a while - so after finishing Groove (which was pretty heavy on the concentration side of things) and being a bit sick of paper piecing my tippecanoe cusion, I decided to make something new but small. I had my pile of Chicopee scraps left over from the tippecanoe cushion, so I decided to use those with some Melody Miller ladies and put together a QAYG cushion.
The insert is 14" x 21" - and the cover is just shy of that, so it's a really plump cushion. The back is some more Melody Miller - this teapot print is one of my absolute favorites of hers.
I made the patchwork panel in sections, and then just sewed them together batting and all. I was a bit concerned it would be a bit bulky along the seams, but they sit really flat.
Now I just need to finish making the other one...
Ohhhhh! This is fabulous!
Those fabrics look made for each other! Love the ladies and how you framed them!
It is SUPERCALIFRAGILISTIC! I LOVE IT!
Fabulous! The chicopee plays so well with the ladies!
I really love this pillow!
It's beautiful and I love the backing too!
That's fab, such awesome fabrics too
Love how the ladies look so good framed by the Chicopee fabrics. Di x
fantastic! the ladies go so perfectly with the chicopee!
Just a cool pillow! The fabrics go really well together! =D
Absolutely gorgeous!!! Those fabrics look so good together - love it!
Love the ladies on the front of this!
Post a Comment