Tuesday 20 March 2012

Another blogger bundle...

I couldn't resist making another bundle - this is one I would love to buy (amazingly I don't have any text prints in my stash!)

A texty little bundle:


1. Reunion (Sweetwater) daisys dates cherry, 2. Reunion (Sweetwater) daisys dates graphite, 3. Reunion (Sweetwater) noras news ink, 4. Hometown (Sweetwater)town news cream red, 5. Hometown (Sweetwater) town square cream red, 6. Hometown (Sweetwater) town square sky, 7. in the doghouse headliner black, 8. Annie's farm stand etched blossoms black, 9. Going coastal bottle caps multi, 10. Cosmo cricket typewriter red, 11. Punctuation alphabet toss blue, 12. Fine Lines color me check in natural

Since text prints are so popular at the moment, this would be a great stash-builder. There are some amazing bundles already entered in this competition, but I thought I'd give it another shot ;o)

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Wow! This one is extra special! I want every single fabric!