Friday 30 May 2014

Voting open for Umbrella Prints Trimmings Challenge

I realise you've seen this mini quilt way too many times since I finished it - but you'll have to bear with it one final time ;o) Voting has just opened for the Umbrella Prints Trimmings challenge, and there are some amazing entries. If you'd like to head over and have a look, it is worth it I promise!


The pin with the most comments wins the viewers choice award, so I'm shamelessly asking you to go leave a comment on my quilt ;o) Seriously though, you can comment on as many as you want, and it really is worth checking out the creativity on that Pinterest board.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I'll be freezing myself at soccer in the morning (and am seriously considering devising some kind of wearable quilt ;o) )

xx Jess

5 comments:

Heather @ Winding Bobbins said...

Good luck!! (also good luck on the soccer field, I hate standing out in the cold watching!!)

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Rosemary B here
Well, I love this one and will certainly comment on it!
Have fun at soccer. My girls were not sporty, they were nerdy, musical instruments, traveling orchestras and school marching band, lol.
Dress warmly💜

Farm Quilter said...

Commented and pinned - I love this quilt!

Katy Cameron said...

Good luck, and hope you've thawed out!

Holly Adams said...

Very impressive post. It was fun reading your post. Additionally, I find several posts that are similar but related to a different topic. Visit the linkClick Test Check your CPS now! – Check Clicks Per Second for more information about Click Speed Test – Check Clicks Per Second. Check out this article if you need information about CPS testing or if you have issues related to counter clicking. Here we have created an article related to CPS testing.