Saturday 24 May 2014

Honoured

I'm completely honoured and thrilled that Sunshine in Through the Rain has been nominated for viewer's choice in the Blogger's Quilt Festival - and that I'm in the excellent company of so many of my quilty friends. I'm absolutely stoked that my quilt appears alongside so many seriously amazing entries. You can go here to check out the viewer's choice finalists and have an extremely hard time deciding who to vote for ;o) My personal favorite is this absolutely mind-blowing art quilt by my friend Charlotte. 





I'm really looking forward to spending a few hours browsing all the quilt over the weekend :o)

xx Jess

11 comments:

Leanne said...

I am so glad your quilt is in the viewer's choice because it is fantastic! And I agree, so are the rest of the quilts in the group.

Ella said...

Congrats! Your work is beautiful!

CitricSugar said...

You're just going to have to accept and own the fact that you're awesome. M'kay?

CitricSugar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charlotte said...

of *course* it was nominated - it's bloody amazing! And thanks for the shout out xoxoxo

Charlotte said...

of *course* it was nominated - it's bloody amazing! And thanks for the shout out xoxoxo

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Bravo!

Carla said...

A well deserved nomination : )

Heather @ Winding Bobbins said...

Your nomination is a no-brainer. It's an awesome, unique quilt.

Love your new profile picture by the way (is it new?)....I'm quite behind on blogs!

Anne / Springleaf Studios said...

Congrats . . . it's a very fun concept and well done.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations.