Friday 27 March 2015

Friday Fabric Finds

Welcome to Friday Fabric Finds, a weekly post where I share what's new in my sponsors shops, and any sales or specials that are currently running. I have some goodies to share with you today!

Polka.Dot.Tea Fabrics have just listed a couple of gorgeous collections in the shop. Folk Song by Anna Maria Horner has just arrived, in all it's glory. I think Anna Maria has done an amazing job curating prints from Good Folks and Little Folks for this collection - it is so lovely to be able to get these prints again!


Polka.Dot.Tea have also just listed Lighthearted, the debut collection from Ayumi Takahashi for Kokka. There are so many fantastic prints in this collection, I can see myself coming back to these time and time again.


Sew Me a Song is holding a Spring cleaning shop sale and clearance at the moment. There are loads of gorgeous fabrics in the Clearance section, and at 50% off it is a great chance to grab a bargain. One of my favorites is Prisma from Art Gallery Fabrics, such a great low volume print!


The Sale section (25% off) has lots of great stuff as well - one fabric I've used time and time again is another Art Gallery print, Confetti in Noir.


Pink Castle Fabrics have got lots of gorgeous new fabric in stock, including Leah Duncan's latest collection, Morning Walk. 


Fat Quarter Shop have these fabulous Architextures bundles available - I picked one of these up at QuiltCon. Carolyn's cross hatch print is another one I keep coming back to time and time again, and it is great having it in so many colours!



I hope you all have a great weekend. I'll be teaching a student quilt workshop tomorrow alongside my work mates at Frangipani Fabrics. We'll have a group of about six 10 year olds (including my own 10 year old!), so I'm particularly excited (and a wee bit nervous) about what ideas they all come up with. It should be challenging, but a lot of fun!

xx Jess



3 comments:

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Rosemary B here
These are super pretty fabrics!

Micheal Alexander said...

Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wish you the best of luck with this blog and thanks for sharing. Curated quilt kits

mctiso said...

Discover More Here official site sites their website next page Discover More