Friday 23 January 2015

Friday Fabric Finds

Welcome to Friday Fabric Finds, a weekly post where I share the latest and greatest fabric and sales from my sponsors.

One of the collections I've been eagerly awaiting is Doe by Carolyn Friedlander, and it has started hitting shops over the last few weeks. One of the things that really appeals to me about Carolyn's designs is how useful they are, and the number of fantastic low volume prints she includes in her collections. Nearly every quilt I've made since Architextures came out has included at least one of her low volume prints - they really are my go-to neutrals. Doe is no different - the neutrals are so versatile and there are lots in this collection! I'm trying very hard to not buy fabric before I travel to QuiltCon in a few weeks, but it is getting increasingly hard to resist temptation!!


You can find Doe at FabricWorm, Pink Castle Fabrics, Fat Quarter Shop and it is available for pre-order at Polka Dot Tea Fabrics for us Aussies. 

Pink Castle Fabrics are currently offering 20% off all bundles, from now through Sunday 25th January. Just use the code BUNDLE20 at checkout to get the discount. There are more than 150 bundles to choose from, so have fun browsing :o)

Sew Me a Song have the complete collection of Moonshine by Tula Pink available, either as a complete bundle or separate prints. I've just started an EPP project using these and Tula's Fox Fields collection and they play beautifully together. 


Happy shopping! 

xx Jess



No comments: