1. First up, I want/need to get this one finished (by this coming weekend). It is partially quilted, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem to finish it up this week.
2. Marcelle goes Retro - I have only just started this one, but I'd like to try and get it finished to enter into Island Quilts (my local quilt show) so it needs to be done by the 1st June.
3. I've ordered a packet of Umbrella Prints trimmings for the Umbrella Prints Trimmings Challenge - and the deadline for that is the end of May, so it's going on the list.
4 and 5. I'd really like to get these giant star baby quilts done as well - one is quilted and just needs binding, the other needs to be quilted and bound.
6 and 7. These blocks have been languishing for over a year, and rather than make a twin size quilt (which was the original intention as I was supposedly pattern testing for Jess of Sew Crafty Jess. Yeah, that went well.) I'm going to make two smaller child lap sized quilts to sell.
8. I'd like to get my Charming Liberty quilt finished up - I just need to decide on backing and get it quilted and bound. This one is for one of my best friends - we are doing a skill swap (she is an awesome graphic designer/artist and will be designing a logo etc for me).
9. Birds and Bees Colourblock quilt. This is HUGE so I've been putting off quilting it, since it will take a looong time.
10. Mendocino/Oakshott quilt. I really, really want to get back to this one soon(ish).
As tempting as it is to keep adding more onto this list, I'm pretty certain (okay, absolutely certain) I won't get all of these done let alone more. As it is, I'm going with the put almost everything on the list and then hopefully I'll feel motivated to work on at least one at any time.
Linking up with the fabulous Katy.