Saturday 1 February 2014

Midnight at the Oasis Finale

Despite my complete standstill on Midnight at the Oasis, the QAL has continued on thanks to Sharon's hard work. I had intended to get the applique done over summer - but it just hasn't happened, so my MATO finish is a long way off. This is where I stand at the moment - although there are a lot more orange peels done  now (I only have three left to do).



But, it's time for the final linky party so that all of you can link up your quilts - we'd like to see them all, whatever stage they are at. We have prizes offered by some wonderful sponsors (Polkadot Tea, Sew Me a Song and Fat Quarter Shop are all sponsoring prizes, so please show them some love!) and Sharon will draw winners for these next Tuesday.

If you don't have a blog and are not on Flickr, you can add your picture to Instagram, use the tag #midnightoasisqal and leave Sharon a comment letting her know what your IG name is.

Thanks to all of you who joined us for this QAL and to our wonderful sponsors. 




9 comments:

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

I am giving myself an extension!!! About 12 months at this rate ;)

imquilternity said...

Jess, it's going to be a wonderful quilt! It's obvious already from the lovely fabrics you've chosen to use. I'll be watching your progress with baited breath...

Leanne said...

Your quilt is beautiful!

sarah elizabeth :: {no} hats said...

I love that this linky doesn't put any pressure on finishes and just embraces the progress :o) All future QAs based on the same pattern should take note! That said, I naturally cannot wait to see this completed (and QUILTED!) once all is said and done ;D

Susie said...

It looks gorgegous so far. Its on my list to do - this year?

Katy Cameron said...

Congrats to everyone that finished, that was some target to be set!

Carli The Quilter said...

Hi Jess, thanks so much for hosting this QAL for Jen's gorgeous quilt the Midnight Over the Oasis.

Sarah @ sarahquilts.com said...

You have a lovely start! I'm sure an urge to finish this will strike and you'll do it! In the meantime I know you've got some great projects on the go.

Michele said...

I like it so far and can't wait to see it finished.