Friday 6 February 2015

Friday Fabric Finds #7

Welcome to Friday Fabric Finds, a weekly post where I share the latest and greatest from my sponsors shops, along with any sales and specials being run.

Pink Castle Fabrics have restocked a bunch of gorgeous lines this week, including Biology by Sarah Watson for Cloud 9, Flower Sugar 2014, and First of Infinity - including all the text prints shown below. I have a few of these prints, and the colours are just amazing, so vibrant they almost glow!


Sew Me a Song have a huge sale on all bundles, from now through to the end of Sunday 8th February. All bundles are 20% off (no code needed) and there are SO many to choose from! Becca even has the full collection of Flea Market Fancy listed if you need to restock an old favorite :o) I love these newspaper prints,


and these tape measure prints are just fabulous!

Fabricworm have a huge number of new collections in stock, including these fabulous blenders from Dear Stella. I'm a huge fan of Dear Stella prints, and they have a knack for producing fabrics that will work in almost any quilt. Their latest blenders, Net, are my favorite yet I think - they would add such gorgeous texture to your quilts!


Polka Dot Tea have a bunch of gorgeous new additions to the shop. It was hard to choose what to share, but these florals by Atelier Akiko really caught my eye,


along with the selection of First of Infinity they have in stock.



Fat Quarter Shop also have loads of new fabric in stock, including the gorgeous Etno from Art Gallery Fabrics. This collection is such a great combination of prints and colours!




I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Summer has finally hit here in Tassie, and it's a long weekend to boot, so I'm really excited to hit the beach with the family :o)

xx Jess

3 comments:

Sarah said...

oh that bundle of texts... the colours are gorgeous.

Swedish Scrapper said...

These are all so fun, but I love the quirky flowers you found at polka dot tea!

Sandra W said...

Hello. You were back, and now you're gone again.
Hope to see you again in this space.